About Us

Box of Danger is a comedy group located in central Ohio.  Everything got started with Master WGS getting so bored one day, that he decided to waste his time making an abridged episode of Pokemon.  Much to his dismay, people loved his first episode, so he had to keep giving them new ones.  Then he got the idea to get his friends involved and ruin their lives as well.

After 14 episodes and amassing over 4,000 subscribers, they figured they might as well cut their losses and try to be even lamer.  Some of them were so ingrained in the abridging community that they felt compelled to start their own series of varying degrees of humor and sadness.  Finally they got the dumb idea of forming into a more singular group for the distribution and proliferation of this kind of silly thing.

Why the hell these numbskulls were placed in the same geographical area and happened to meet at a video game store is a question for the ages.  Some say it was divine providence, other’s say it’s Satan’s ultimate hail mary against humanity.

Whatever the reason, they’re here, and you guys love them for one reason or another, so sit back, relax, and try to enjoy this. Or not. I don’t really care, just watch the dumb thing.


Who are you guys?

We’re Box of Danger, you can read about our history here.

No no, I mean WHO are you guys?

Oh, as people? That’s covered here. Be sure to follow ModernTenshi04 on Twitter! He’s a whore for that kind of thing.

So what do you guys do?

We abridge and parody various anime series that we feel like having fun with.

Do you get paid for this sort of thing?

No, but if the right opportunity comes along . . . .

Is Dark Bomber the sexiest member of your team?

Yes. No contest.

I have an idea for you guys to use in a show!

That’s nice.

Seriously, it’s a great idea!

We’re sure it is.

Now you’re just being an ass!

Yeaaaah . . . .

Can I do some voice work for you guys?

The long and short of it is: maybe. Should we need a particular character voiced, and we feel that none of our core members or other, established abridgers, are capable of doing the voice we seek, we may put out a call for someone.

Until this happens, berating us with requests to do voice work will get you nowhere fast, and even if we do put out a call for voice actors, we may decide to ignore you out of spite or something.

Should you really want to do voice work, why not look into doing your own abridged series? That would actually get you some exposure, and for us it would let us see how good (or probably bad) you are, and we may contact you more directly should we need some voice work done on the “outside”.

What’s a hypotenuse?

A hypotenuse is the longest side of a right triangle, the side opposite the right angle. The length of the hypotenuse of a right triangle can be found using the Pythagorean theorem, which states that the square of the length of the hypotenuse equals the sum of the squares of the lengths of the other two sides.

When’s the next episode coming out?

Please don’t ask us this, it gets really annoying after a while. Sometimes we can bang an episode out in a matter of weeks, other times it may take us months. This could be for various reasons: we’re lazy, we’re having trouble scripting, we’re waiting on voice actors to submit lines, Chippy is on his period, any multitude of reasons.

Seriously, though, we have lives outside of all this. 80% of us are still in college, and the remaining 20% have no lives but are too unmotivated to do anything themselves.

Would you guys be willing to make an appearance at [INSERT EVENT/CON NAME HERE]?

Maybe, depends on things. Contact admin AT boxofdanger DOT com with details, and we’ll get back to you.